Cisco HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI 2 port...
Cisco HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI 2 port channelized T1/E1 and PRI HWIC Price
Warning: Last items in stock!
Please call or e-mail us for more information
Cisco® integrated services routers offer a wide variety of WAN connectivity modules to accommodate the range of application needs in customer networks. The new Cisco 1-Port T1/E1 High-Speed WAN Interface Card (HWIC-1T1/E1) provides fractional or full T1/E1 WAN connectivity services for the Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router deployed in small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch offices.
The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC combines T1 and E1 connectivity in the same card, providing fractional or full T1/E1 WAN connectivity. The flexible WAN connectivity options, together with integrated routing, security, and voice capabilities, make the Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router able to meet the diverse needs of enterprise-class branch offices, commercial offices, and SMB offices. The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC can be used in T1 or E1 networks, selectable by software configuration. The integrated channel service unit/data service unit (CSU/DSU) enables customers to consolidate customer premises equipment (CPE). The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC (Figure 1) supports balanced and unbalanced E1 connectivity.
Figure 1. 1-Port T1/E1 High-Speed WAN Interface Card for the Cisco 1861
Cisco HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI 2 port channelized T1/E1 and PRI HWIC
Features and Benefits
• 1 port of RJ-48
• Cisco IOS® Software configurable for T1 or E1 operation
• Integrated CSU/DSU per port
• Fractional T1/E1 (n x DS-0) or full T1/E1
• Maximum two channel groups
• Balanced or unbalanced E1 termination in the same module
• Full management features
– Configuration: The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC can be remotely configured using Telnet from Cisco IOS CLI.
– Monitring: Router and DSU/CSU are manageable as a single SNMP entity; extensive DSU/CSU statistics are available through the Cisco IOS CLI.
– Troubleshooting: Extensive loopbacks (including manual button for network line loopback), bit error rate tester (BERT) test patterns, alarm counters, and performance reports are all accessible from Cisco IOS CLI. LED displays are available for carrier detect, loopback, and alarm functions.
The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC is software-configurable between T1 or E1 operation, balanced or unbalanced E1 termination, and CSU/DSU. Customers no longer need to buy a specific module for T1 support and then another card for E1 connectivity. In addition, the same module provides for balanced (120-ohm) and unbalanced (75-ohm) E1 termination. See Table 1 for available cable adaptors.
Increased Manageability and Troubleshooting
Critical loopback support makes the Cisco T1/E1 HWIC easy to manage. The Cisco T1/E1 HWIC has the capability to internally loop back the onboard framer chip toward the interface, thus eliminating the need for an external loopback plug. Local, remote, line, and payload loopbacks complement the Cisco T1/E1 HWIC.
Integrating the external T1/E1 terminating device (CSU/DSU) increases the overall system reliability. Possible points of failure are reduced by eliminating the second power supply, additional fans, extra cabling, and other equipment that accompany a "two-box" solution. This increase in reliability allows service providers to more easily and cost-effectively meet the requirements of their customers' service-level agreements (SLAs) and provides enterprises with maximum equipment uptime.
Table 1 lists the Cisco T1/E1 HWIC specifications in comparison to the other Cisco T1 HWIC and WICs.
|Please call or e-mail us for more information|
No customer reviews for the moment.